DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Notice and Takedown Policy
VerionTech.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users and contributors to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have implemented the following notice and takedown policy:
- Reporting Copyright Infringement: If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on VerionTech.com, please promptly notify us by sending a written notification to our designated DMCA agent, including the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are affected, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
- Sufficient contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA notice to:
DMCA Agent VerionTech.com Email: email@example.com
- Counter-Notification: If you believe that material you posted on VerionTech.com was removed or access to it was disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with our designated DMCA agent, including the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, along with the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Insert jurisdiction] and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Please send your DMCA counter-notification to the same address/email provided above.
Please note that under the DMCA, false claims of copyright infringement may result in liability for damages, including attorneys’ fees and costs. It is important to consider whether the use of copyrighted material constitutes fair use or if you are authorized to use the material before filing a notice or counter-notice.
We reserve the right to remove or disable access to any allegedly infringing material without prior notice and to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
This DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy is part of our commitment to protecting intellectual property rights and ensuring compliance with applicable laws. Please address any questions or concerns about this policy to our DMCA agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using VerionTech.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to this DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy.